Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pork Cuts- More than just bacon

Believe it or not, Pork and Beef have the same anatomical breakdown. "What did he say"?! Basically, that means that if you like a particular cut of Beef, there is the same cut in Pork. Unfortunately, many fail to realize this. Look, I know there's a lot of verbiage, but trust me, once you get it, it will all make sense. 

First, I wanna get one thing straight. I know that the consensus is typically that pork is all fat and bad for you. Not True! Yes you find fat in pork just like Beef. I hope to help you understand that. I Love to Grill! I'm fairly certain I'm not alone on this. Weekend with a houseful of fun, family and food. Fire up the Grill! I'm not talking hamburgers and hot dogs. How about some chops! What about some Ribs! Stuffed Pork Loin! There's one thing my family knows and that is when I call them up for a get together, we're gonna be talking all night. After we eat, we're gonna be to stuffed to move. I don't play around when it comes to Grilling. I have one rule. I Got The Meat! If you want sides you better bring them 'cause that's optional. 

*Prefer STEAK... Check out Beef Cuts- more than just steak!



No "Butts" about the Shoulder

If you're not very familiar with Pork Butt/ Pork Shoulder/ Boston Butt, man are you missing out. I realize it sounds odd, but the "Butt" has NO butt about it! (snickering) That was funny! "All right, people... settle down. Settle down!" Lol!


Synonymous with Beef "Chuck", Pork Butt's various cuts set it apart. Great for slow cooking, crock pots, baking, grilling, nearly anything you can think of. If you've had a "Pulled Pork" sandwich or "Carnitas", then you've enjoyed Pork Butt/Shoulder. Unlike beef Chuck, Grilling is a Great way to prepare Steaks and Country Style Ribs. The versatility along with the typical value price makes Pork Butt/Shoulder worth a try. Now, I'm not gonna lie, this is a fatty piece, but remember, that's where all the juicy flavor comes from. It also makes it nearly impossible to over cook or dry out. Remember to utilize Your Meat Cutter to process your purchase for you. Roasts, Steaks, Country Style Ribs and all available Bone in and Boneless just waiting for your enjoyment!  



Pork Shoulder Country Style Ribs
~Boneless
~Bone-in

Tip: Pork shoulder country style ribs are nothing more than a shoulder blade steak ripped in half and laid open on its ends. You can cut your own as long as they are in a steak form first due to the bone. If so, then just cut to one side of the bone and you have country style ribs.






  Click to discover all of ~ My Alternate Personalities ~ Thank you for stopping by and don't be shy to leave a comment , some feedback, experiences, or just a hello. About me... I am a single father of two amazing teenage boys and on schedule to be married to my love Donna after a short 5 years together. I love my trade as a Meat Cutter but realize it won't last forever. So I have ventured into affiliate marketing and my blog. Check back in a few months and lord willing we'll still be here doing great. Until next time. Grill On!                                                                                                                     ~FABIAN
Paleo Cookbooks - Recipes for the Paleo Diet

No comments:

Post a Comment